- How do I order from CrownHosting.co?
- To order, simply navigate to the buying page here
- Click the PayPal button
- Fill out your details. You can either pay using your PayPal account or simply pay using any major credit or debit card
- What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept PayPal payments which are fast, easy and secure. You can also pay using your credit or debit card. All major cards are accepted.
- What countries are supported?
CrownHosting.co can cover service in all countries worldwide.
- What happens after I checkout?
Please set your domain nameservers to the following:
To do this, log into your domain provider. Navigate to the DNS settings and change the DNS settings to the nameservers listed above. Click save.
Once this has been completed, please confirm this by sending us an email so that we can complete the final step of setting up your website. Please also indicate in your email whether you’d like us to install WordPress for you onto your website.
- How long will my website take to go live?
Your website will normally be ready to go within minutes of receiving your confirmation email. However, it can take up to 24 hours for the domain propogation process to complete.
- What is your returns and exchange policy?
You have 14 days from the date of purchase to inform us should you wish to cancel your subscription completely.
- How often will I be billed?
Your website hosting will renew on the same date each year until you cancel. You must cancel within 30 days of the next billing date, otherwise your subscription will renew for another year.
- What should I do if I have a problem with my order?
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com, via the live chat function in the bottom right of this website, or using the contact form here.